SCHOOL ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT CARD (SARC)
California public schools annually provide information about the school to the community, allowing the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources and demographics.
Following approval by the Board on January 22, 2018, new SARCs for the eleven schools in the Hueneme Elementary School District were posted for the information of the public. They are available in both English and Spanish for all schools except Hollywood Beach Elementary, which is available only in English.
You may print a SARC (just one page or all of it). If you do not have access to a printer, the school office can provide you with a copy. All schools listed below are in the 805 area code.
- Richard Bard Elementary / Port Hueneme, CA / 488-3583 (Spanish)
- Hollywood Beach Elementary / Oxnard, CA / 986-8720
- Charles Blackstock Junior High / Oxnard, CA / 488-3644 (Spanish)
- E.O. Green Junior High / Oxnard, CA / 986-8750 (Spanish)
- Julien Hathaway Elementary / Oxnard, CA / 488-2217 (Spanish)
- Art Haycox Elementary / Oxnard, CA / 488-3578 (Spanish)
- Hueneme Elementary / Port Hueneme, CA / 488-3569 (Spanish)
- Ansgar Larsen Elementary / Oxnard, CA / 986-8740 (Spanish)
- Parkview Elementary / Port Hueneme, CA / 986-8730 (Spanish)
- Sunkist Elementary / Port Hueneme, CA / 986-8722 (Spanish)
- Fred L. Williams Elementary / Oxnard, CA / 488-3541 (Spanish)
Cynthia Rojas, SARC Coordinator