Mrs. Melissa Lewis, NBCT
· The “Behavior Policy and Expectations” section is a great place to start. It has all of the behavioral and general academic expectations I have for third graders; please check this section often if you need a reminder of what you should be working on.
· Check out the “Useful Links” section; here, you will find links to those fun and educational Web pages that you have seen and used in the classroom.
· Don’t forget to visit “My Blog” to receive extra credit. All you have to do is answer the question I have posted about what we are learning in the classroom.
· Visit the “Homework Schedule” section to find the information that should have been written in your agenda. Parents can also use this to compare against what is written in the student’s agenda.
· And the “Classroom Calendar” section has all of the important dates that you need to remember.
This page is designed to help me better communicate with students and parents. If there is anything I can do to improve this Web site, I am open to suggestions.