Take the Red Ribbon Pledge!
Monday, October 21, 2019
Please take a moment to take the National Red Ribbon Campaign Pledge now and be a part of the creation of a drug free Blackstock, Oxnard and Ventura County!
- As parents and citizens, we will talk to our children and the children in our lives about the dangers of drug abuse.
- We will set clear rules for our children about not using drugs.
- We will set a good example for our children by not using illegal drugs or medicine without a prescription.
- We will monitor our children's behavior and enforce appropriate consequences, so that our rules are respected.
- We will encourage family and friends to follow the same guidelines to keep children safe from substance abuse.
I pledge to grow up safe, healthy and drug free by:
- Understanding the dangers of drug use and abuse.
- Respecting myself and being drug free.
- Spreading the word to family and friends about the importance of being healthy and drug free.