Be informed. Be active. Be your kid's biggest fan...
Our next meeting will be scheduled very soon. Our first movie night will be coming in October as well. We invite you to join us...it's a safe and fun way to kick off your weekend!
Join the Williams PTA!
We'd love for you to join us! We have a small group of super involved parents and teachers investing time and effort into fundraising for Williams School. If you can help with fundraisers or other PTA events and activities, please let the office know and we will pass on your contact information to the PTA.
(If you know of a business that would be willing to help sponsor some of our PTA activities, please let us know!)
2018-19 Executive Board
- PTA President- Will Ihuit
- PTA Vice President- TBD
- PTA Secretary- Maria Granado
- PTA Treasurer- Cristy Burke
How are PTA funds used?
- Teacher support (yearly reimbursements $50-100 per teacher)
- Student Books (library and classroom)
- Field Trips (extra support when requested)
- Playground Equipment
- Playground Tables and Umbrellas
- Marquee Fund
- Water and Prizes for Jog-a-Thon
- Red Ribbon Week Activities
- Volunteer Appreciation
- Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- Read Across America - prizes and books
- Battle of the Books - prizes
- Movie Nights (snacks)