Congrats to our 6th Grade Grads and their families!
Promotion will be on Wednesday, June 16, at 9:00 a.m. We are excited to hold this ceremony for our Grads and their families! Please read the info below for all the details.
- Check your 6th grader's school email account for the Seat Reservation form - it must be filled out using your student's school Google account.
- 4 seats per family - no exceptions.
- Line begins outside the front gate, and families will be checked in beginning at 8:30. Only those on the Seat Reservation list will be allowed to enter campus.
- No late entry will be permitted after the ceremony starts.
- All social distancing measures, including approved masks and distancing will apply while waiting in line and on campus. For the safety of our students, staff and families, guests must be willing to comply while in line and on campus.
- Children 3 & under may sit on laps. All other guests must have a reserved seat.
- No balloons, air horns, strollers, or any other items that would impair other's viewing or hearing.
- Dress appropriately for the ceremony - flat shoes recommended as ceremony is outdoors and on the field. Feel free to dress up! Good rule of thumb: if you can't wear it on a regular school day, you can't wear it at Promotion.
- Wear your sunscreen! The outdoor ceremony will last approximately 1 hour.
We are so happy to be able to provide this culminating activity for our Sixth Grade Grads and their families! Thank you for following the above rules so that we can continue our beautiful HBS tradition. Check your child's school email for more info.